As you study, you will sometimes run into some practice problems that you just can't quite figure out. Even with text explanations or video explanations, there's something that you can't quite grasp. Something that you could use a little bit of help on.
That's where our Test Prep Experts come in! We do our best to help support as much of your exam studying as we can. Below is a list of the the resources that we can help you with when you run into a question you just can't answer on your own. These are the resources that we recommend you use in our study guides.
Why don’t we answer questions about other resources?
Many outside resources aren’t high quality. The questions have flaws or are not exam-like. We’ve found that many are so flawed that they actually can’t be answered! Additionally, we’ve noticed that students using these low-quality materials don’t really improve from them. We want to make sure you spend your study time on the resources that are going to help you improve and succeed.
Ok, on to the list! If you have questions about the below resources, we're happy to help clarify them for you :D
- Magoosh questions!
- Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (5th Edition)
- The AAMC practice test
- Khan Academy MCAT practice questions
- Barron’s MCAT Flash Cards
- AAMC Online practice questions for biology, chemistry, and physics
- AAMC MCAT section bank for biochemistry, psychology, and sociology
- MCAT Practice Tests: Chemical & Physical + Biological & Biochemical Foundations
- Nova’s The MCAT Physics Book
- Sterling’s MCAT Practice Tests: Chemical & Physical + Biological & Biochemical Foundations
- Kaplan MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
- Sterling’s MCAT Psychology & Sociology: Psychological, Social & Biological Foundations of Behavior - Review