We have one full-length practice test that is created from a separate pool of questions. All of the rest of our full-length practice test questions are drawn from our general pool of 1200+ questions, so you can take 2-3 full-length tests before you start to see repeats.
We usually recommend only taking 1-2 and saving the other questions for more targeted practice. However, you're always free to reset your questions and keep taking practice tests as many times as you like! You can learn more about our tests in this post on our GRE blog: Full length GRE Practice Tests
If you're looking for additional practice tests, there are a few other options.
- You can take two free PowerPrep tests from ETS here if you haven't already: Download ETS PowerPrep II.
- Here's a free test from Manhattan (their materials are great!): Manhattan Full GRE Practice Test.
- Another good way to get an additional practice test from Manhattan is to purchase one of their GRE Strategy Guides. Doing so grants you online access to the first exam in their set of six. However, if you have the desire, time, and funds for a large number of practice tests, a better deal might be to purchase online access to their full set of six exams.
- We also offer discounted ETS practice questions for our Premium students as well. Feel free to follow-up if you're interested in learning more!
- Finally, here's a blog post I recommend reading: Free GRE Practice Tests