There are several things you should be doing to improve your verbal score:
1. Finish watching all of the verbal lesson videos and take notes.
2. Practice as MUCH as possible and watch the explanation videos for the questions you get wrong.
3. Learn about 10-15 new vocabulary words a day.
4. Read outside materials. Aim to read for about 20-30 minutes a day. This will improve your knowledge of vocabulary in context as well as your comprehension. As you read, make flashcards of the vocabulary words that you don't know. Pause every so often, and recap the main message in your own words. Here are some suggested reading materials:
You may also find the following blog posts on reading for vocabulary helpful :)
- Reading for Vocabulary. Where to start?
- Vocabulary in Context: The New York Times, The Economist, The Atlantic Monthly and The New Yorker
- GRE Vocabulary Books Recommended Fiction and Non-Fiction
This blog post should also help!